White Birch | Wooden Wick Candle
NOT YOUR AVERAGE CANDLE
Our matte white vessels are consciously unlabeled to compliment your home décor. These candles are hand-poured with a luxurious Coconut Apricot Crème wax that provides a stronger fragrance throw and superior burning characteristics than standard soy candles.
- 100% Coconut Apricot Crème. An all-natural, vegan blend made in the U.S.
- 5.5 oz. net wax weight with 25+ hour burn time.
- 8.5 oz. net wax weight with 40+ hour burn time.
- 10.5 oz. net wax weight with 50+ hour burn time.
- American-grown wooden wicks featuring a light crackling noise.
- Made with high percentage fragrance oils.
Our scents are categorized into four categories: Woodsy, Fruity, Fresh, and Bakery.
WOODEN WICK CANDLE CARE
Wooden wick candles give a great scent throw and crackle but require a little bit of extra care. For the first burn, burn the candle for 3-4 hours until a full melt pool is achieved. Trim the wick to 1/8” before every single burn, and keep it lit for 3-4 hours each time. This will extend the life of your candle.
All candles and wax melts are hand-poured in Austin, Texas, which means that items may have slight variances that do not affect the performance of the product.